I think everyone who uses relational tables know what I'm talking about when I say that we need a revamp to allow more functionality via the UI. Here are some of the updates I'd love to see that will make this relational tables easier to use:
* Add additional fields via the UI without having to do a new data import
* Rename fields
* Delete fields (if unused)
* Easier export of relational table data (without using the API)
* Value reports for relational table fields
* Manually add contacts to the relational table
* Auto-incrementing unique identifiers
* Folders to organize relational table queries.
Would love to hear additional commentary from users about other features that could be added to relational tables to improve their usage.
|What is your industry?||Non-Industry Specific|
|What is the idea priority?||Low|